TERMS & CONDITIONS
Print and online subscriptions supplied by Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd
AP Information Services, Ark Group, Benn's Media, CaritasData, Waterlow Professional Publishing, Hollis, Wilmington Media & Entertainment & Charity Choice are all trading names of Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd, a Wilmington Group PLC company.
- The term publisher as used in these Terms & Conditions means Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd. (Herein referred to as Wilmington)
- The term publication used in these conditions means the print Directory/Yearbook/Magazine/Diary/Report or online directory for which the order was placed.
- Every possible precaution has been taken to ensure that the information within this publication is accurate at the time of research and of going to press and Wilmington cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions, however caused.
- The information contained in this publication has, in the main, been supplied by the organisations listed while other information comes from a variety of sources.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of this publication, either in print or online, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of Wilmington.
- The information in the publication cannot be used for mail shots or email shots without the publisher's permission. Wilmington reserve the right to charge for the unauthorised use of data from the publication for either direct mail or email marketing.
- A small number of dummy names and addresses may be included to enable Wilmington to monitor customer usage.
- Under the telecommunications regulations 1998 there are rules relating to the use of telemarketing. Our lists are checked against TPS and FPS lists but our clients are still by law, responsible for their own use of phone and fax numbers listed.
- If the purchaser has not previously been a customer of Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd (or before 1st October 2010 any of its associated trading companies), a pro-forma invoice is sent out and the publication will not be mailed until payment in full is received.
- If a previous customer who has bought from Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd (or before 1st October 2010 any of its associated trading companies) in the last 3 years, places an order, then the publication will be sent out immediately with an invoice included.
- Our terms of payment are: STRICTLY 30 DAYS NET - Interest is payable at a rate of 8% per month above the Bank of England base rate together with compensation for debt recovery cost pursuant to the provisions of The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, on all invoices not paid within these terms.
- If you are setting up a standing order, you will receive a 10% discount on the publication price for each edition of your chosen publication, for a minimum of the next three years. By taking up this offer you are agreeing to buy the publication (with standing order discount) every year for a minimum of three years. If at any time you wish to cancel the standing order you must inform 'The Head of Marketing Services' in writing at Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd, 6-14 Underwood Street, London, N1 7JQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 weeks prior to the publication of the next directory.
- If a standing order is cancelled prior to the minimum period of 3 years then any discount gained on a previous edition or editions, of the publication, will be invoiced by Waterlow.
- For AP Information Services publications Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all publications. If you are not entirely satisfied please ring us on 020 7549 8708 for an authorisation of return and if returned within 14-days of receipt then a full refund (excluding any postage charged) for your directory will be issued. Please note that unauthorised returns of directories will not be refunded. This clause is only related to AP Information Services publications.
- Standard delivery for all currently available publications is 5-7 working days
- Magazines will be despatched on the day prior to publication date
- Pre-orders for books or directories will be despatched upon publication
- For online products, usernames and passwords will be sent within 48 hours of payment. For customers who have pre-ordered a directory with an online element, which has not yet been published, will receive their username and password within two days of receiving their hard copy publication.
- Any changes to delivery names and addresses must be made in writing to email@example.com no later than 1 week prior to publication/despatch date
- Claims for missing issues and/or non-delivery of publications must be submitted within two months of the original despatch date. Please note all claims must be in writing to our Marketing Services Department, Wilmington Publishing & Information Ltd, 6-14 Underwood Street, London, N1 7JQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations are accepted up to 10 weeks prior to date of publication however this has to be writing to our Marketing Services Department (contact details above). Please state clearly which publication this is referring to. Please note that we only accept signed and / or authorised cancellation orders.
- Returns are NOT accepted unless the goods are faulty upon delivery. If your Wilmington publication is damaged when you receive it, we will of course exchange it. Please contact our customer services department on 020 7549 8708 within seven days of receiving the publication to arrange and authorise the return of the publication (contact details above). Please Note: We cannot refund or replace any unauthorised returns.