Date: Thursday 27 April
Time: 08.30 – 17.10
Venue: Holborn Bars, London
Successful Fundraising and Donor Cultivation will be an engaging and interactive conference featuring a packed line-up of industry experts and practitioners who will be sharing their expertise and knowledge on building long-term relationships with donors.
SAVE 10% - Team Booking Offer
If you want to bring your team or a colleague, you can save 10% with our team booking offer. Simply, book more than one delegate in a single transaction and quote 'MULTIBUY' at the checkout.*
Day delegate rate: £295 includes lunch and refreshments
08.30 – 09.00 Registration& refreshments
09.00 – 10.30 Morning sessions
10.30 – 11.00 Refreshments& networking
11.00 – 13.00 Morning sessions continue
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch &networking
14.00 – 15.30 Afternoon session
15.30 – 16.00 Refreshments & networking
16.00 – 17.00 Afternoon sessions continue
17.00 – 17.10 Closing remarks
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings are subject to availability; in the event of the booking not being accepted by Wilmington Plc the total amount will be refunded.
2. Payment must be received in full prior to the course, or attendance may not be permitted.
3. Payment terms: All clients must pay within fourteen days from date of invoice and payment must be received in full prior to the course/ event. All late bookings where orders are placed fourteen days before an event are payable in full by return and prior to the course/event. Failure to pay in accordance with this clause shall entitle Wilmington Plc without prejudice to any other rights to charge interest at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England (UK) base rate together with compensation for debt recovery cost pursuant to the provisions of The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. Please contact Customer Services with any issues regarding clauses 3 or 4 which may delay payment.
4. All speakers are correct at the time of printing, but are subject to variation without notice.
5. If the delegate cancels after the booking has been accepted, the delegate will be liable to the following cancellation charges: - Cancellations notified over 45 days prior to the event will not incur a cancellation fee. - In the event of a cancellation being between 45 and 30 days prior to the event, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. - For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event, the full delegate rate must be paid and no refunds will be available. Alternatively a substitute may attend in place of the original delegate provided they are from the same organisation.
6. All bookings submitted by e-mail, fax, post, web or over the telephone are subject to these booking conditions.
7. All cancellations must be received in writing.
8. Wilmington Plc will not be held liable for circumstances beyond their control which lead to the cancellation or variation of the programme.
9. Wilmington Plc reserves the right to reject any booking at any time prior to the event, without explanation.
10. Bookings are subject to 20% standard UK VAT charges where appropriate.
11. Early bird offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wilmington Plc promotion or offer.
12. All bookings received less than 5 days before the date of the event must be paid for by credit card.
13 Wilmington Plc reserves the right to reject delegate bookings from vendors and solution providers.