The Leading Print Source of Global Major Pension Fund Information
The fully revised and updated International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17, provides you with the most essential financial and contact information for global major pension funds and details on their advisory firms.
International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17 provides:
- Alphabetical listings of over 2,800 major pension funds worldwide. These are split by country and include:
- Company pension fund details such as address, telephone, fax, email (where given) and web address
- Type of Scheme
- Approximately 3,100 named pension fund contacts (e.g. Head of Pensions, Pension Fund Manager, Chief Investment/Financial Officer)
- Names of current advisers and their mandates (investment managers only)
- Number of fund members, pensioners and deferred pensioners
- Detailed Financial Information including annual contributions, annual expenditure, capital value and summary of investments
- A league table ranking the top 100 global and top 100 european pension funds by capital value. All of these funds have a capital value in excess of £6 Billion
- A-Z listing of professional advisers who offer products and services to the major global pension funds
- Summaries of pension fund investments
- Sovereign Wealth Funds listed for each country that has them
We now include mandate information for the largest funds available in the book. You can find:
- Contact details of pension fund investment managers
- Details on the asset classes the pension fund is investing in
- A percentage allocated to each asset class
A great source of in-depth financial and contact information for the largest pension funds in the world
To see the depth of information that the detailed pension fund listings in the directory provide, please review our sample entries by clicking on "see inside" above.
If you are a supplier of services to pension funds anywhere in the world here are 6 reasons why you should invest in International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17:
- Target the most active buyers within the global pension industry, commanding assets of over $13 Trillion
- Prospect these professionals by telephone* and reach the right contact first time
- Pinpoint the world's major pension funds and their most senior contacts
- Discover the latest trends within the global pension sector
- Identify which areas each pension fund invests in to gain a better understanding of their portfolio before approaching them
- Use the Advisers section to identify who your competitors are arleady working with
Essential listings of Pension Fund Advisers
Each country adviser section in International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17 lists the key outsource contacts essential for Pension Fund Managers. These sections list over 4,500 adviser companies.
If your company falls into any of the categories below, you’ll benefit from the market intelligence International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17 brings.
- Actuaries & Pension Fund Consultants
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Managers
- Accountants & Auditors
- Class Action Law
- Investment Advisers
- Legal Advisers
- Global Custodians
- Pension Fund Administrators
- Real Estate Investment Managers
- Investment Banking
- Transition Management
If you want to seriously increase your sales to pension funds and their managers from across any of the countries listed above then look no further than International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17 - Pre-order today.
*Although the directory can be used for ‘telemarketing purposes’ it is a breach of copyright to conduct direct mailings or email from the book. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transported in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.
Please note – In regard to telemarketing to UK businesses – Wilmington Business Intelligence is currently screening data against the CTPS list. Telephone numbers that are registered with CTPS are indicated in the UK section of International Pension Funds and their Advisers 2016/17 These companies cannot be contacted for sales but may be telephoned for research purposes.