The Leading Print Source of Major UK Pension Fund Information
Now in its 39th annual edition, the fully revised and updated Pension Funds and their Advisers 2017 provides you with the most up-to-date financial and contact information for the UK’s major pension funds and details on their advisory firms.
How to use Pension Funds and their Advisers 2017 as your next source of new pension fund business:
- Pinpoint the UK’s major pension funds and the names of people running them
- Analyse and research your target markets
- Gain a thorough overview of the position of the UK pension fund market
- Prospect potential clients by telephone* and reach the right decision maker first time
- Discover the latest trends within the sector
- Target the most active buyers within the UK pension sector, with total assets in excess of £1 trillion
- Identify which areas each pension fund invests in, in order to give you a better insight before approaching them
Pension Funds and their Advisers 2017 provides:
- Alphabetical listings of more than 2,000 major UK pension funds including:
- Company pension fund details including telephone, fax, email (where given) and web address
- Type of Scheme
- Approximately 9,500 named pension fund contacts (eg: Pension Fund Manager, Pension Fund Secretary, Chief Investment Officer, Trustees)
- Names of their current advisers
- Number of fund members, pensioners and deferred pensioners
- Detailed financial information, including annual contributions, annual expenditure, value of scheme assets on all funds
- A league table ranking the top 100 pension funds by value of scheme assets.
- A-Z listing of professional advisers who offer products or services to the major pension funds
- A separate contact index with over 1,900 senior pension fund contacts listed by name helping you to stay in touch with the most well know people in the UK pensions sector
If you want to increase your sales to pension funds and their managers from the UK then look no further than Pension Funds and their Advisers 2017 - order your copy today.
*Although the directory can be used for ‘telemarketing purposes’ it is a breach of copyright to conduct direct mailings or email from the book. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transported in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.
Please note – In regard to telemarketing to UK businesses – AP Information Services is currently screening data against the CTPS list. Telephone numbers that are registered with CTPS are indicated in Pension Funds and their Advisers 2010. These companies cannot be contacted for sales but may be telephoned for research purposes.