Ready to take on the role of the COLP and/or COFA for your firm?
If not, there’s no need to fret.
Managing Partner’s critical report, COLP and COFA: Compliance in Practice is now published.
This must-have guide clearly sets out all the obligations and duties of the COLP and COFA roles, along with case study examples and expert advice to aid compliance.
It looks at who might be suitable for these new roles and the experience and knowledge they are likely to need in order to be successful. Practical support is also offered to help COLPs and COFAs meet the SRA’s requirements and to use their position to the benefit of their firms.
Key features of the report include:
- The attributes of a COLP and COFA;
- The responsibilities of the COLP and COFA;
- How these roles might fit into the management structure;
- What a compliance plan should contain;
- What taking all “reasonable steps” to ensure compliance means;
- Reporting non compliance and what “material” non-compliance might include;
- The relationship between the SRA and the COLP and COFA;
- The SRA’s new approach to risk and its supervision regime.
Case studies and commentaries are also included covering:
- The similarities with the MLRO role;
- The nuts and bolts of compliance; and
- The reporting accountant’s perspective.
Order your copy of COLP and COFA: Compliance in Practice today and ensure you are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to take on these roles with confidence.
Also available in eBook format