Medium-sized companies are the economic ‘bread and butter’ for many law firms. Yet, very few have a dedicated marketing strategy for targeting this vital clientele.
With rising competition from other law firms, professional service providers, banks, insurance companies, and a growing range of online and offline products now available to medium-sized companies, securing their business has never been tougher.
Managing Partner’s report on Winning Legal Business from Medium-Sized Companies offers unique insight into this crucial market and how to capitalise on it through the development of a tailored marketing strategy.
Drawing on original research the report reveals:
- The unique needs and expectations of medium-sized companies;
- Who makes the decisions in buying legal services;
- How they look for and then select law firms;
- What kind of service they class as good or bad;
- How to approach key decision makers and what not to do;
- The key communication, marketing and business development tools available, including: newsletters, websites, social media, PR, speaking engagements and press coverage; and
- How to avoid the common pitfalls when marketing to medium-sized companies.
- Genuine accounts are featured from key decision-makers in a range of medium-sized companies on how they purchase legal services, along with the perspectives of leading law firm marketing heads and managing partners.
You will also find useful appendices including: marketing checklists and questionnaires, and a sample marketing plan for targeting medium-sized companies and clients.
Winning Legal Business from Medium-Sized Companies will help you build a competitive marketing strategy to successfully target this crucial market.