An invaluable resource for networking in the city providing a quick and easy route to the major city firms, executives and professional advisers
For ease of use the book is divided into the following three sections:
1. Biographies and Contact Details:
Prepare for client meetings with confidence and maximise successful networking opportunities with biographies and contact details for over 15,000 city executives.
Biographies and contact details include:
- Full name and job title
- Contact details
- Career history
- Details of current activities including directorships and trusteeships
- Personal details such as recreational interests and memberships to professional organisations
2. Index of Companies:
Save time on your research with reliable and up-to-date information on over 4,800 major city firms and their regional offices.
Index of companies includes:
- Alphabetic listing of companies
- Profile on the firms business activity
- Company address
- Contact details of senior management and decision-makers to cross reference against biographies
3. Professional Advisers:
Locate specialist advisers by area of expertise, find out who your competitors are working with and identify potential clients.
Adviser categories include:
- Accountants and auditors
- Business advisers
- Commercial banks and building societies
- Investment and fund managers
- Legal services
- Public relations and registrars
Order Who's Who in the City to keep pace with the latest people changes within the city of London.