The Official ICAEW List of Members 2012
Listing over 136,000 individual members of ICAEW only available in print.
The Official ICAEW List of Members 2012 is a comprehensive, quick and easy reference to over 136,000 ICAEW members around the world.
Fully updated, the directory enables you to:
- verify members' qualifications and date of qualifying
- locate an ICAEW member.
Listed alphabetically by surname to make searching simple, the book includes:
- a full listing of individual and honorary ICAEW members
- details of qualifications and year of admission for every member
- a seperate Tax Faculty member listing setion
- a list of support services including:
- products and services for members and non-members
- information and advice
- faculties and special interest groups
- professional training including the ACA and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- details of ICAEW regions, districts and student societies.
Build up a full member profile
Where business addresses are given, you can cross-reference individuals in the List of Members against their firm's entry in the Directory of Firms to access full member profiles, including full contact details and the firm's specialisations.
If you became an ICAEW member between September 2010 and August 2011 see your name in print alongside you follow ICAEW members for the first time.
“We are business brokers and deal only in buying and selling accountancy practices. We need to have a reliable source of information when it comes to putting a buyer and a seller together. We have used the directories many times in the ten years we have been in business. There is no other source of information as good or as comprehensive.” Nicola Draper, Draper Hinks, Proprietor
Order your copy of the Official ICAEW List of Members 2012 today to have the most up-to-date information on ICAEW member firms.